Lessons In Motion
Anat Baniel Method Practitioner
for Children and Adults
The Anat Baniel Method is considered a learning approach or NeuroMovement education, not medical treatment.
If you are seeking medical advice, consult with your physician.
* Neurological based difficulties , stroke, multiple sclerosis, balance issues, brain injuries, Parkinson's disease
* Repetitive stress injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome, ulnar nerve pain, arm / hand pain
* Back pain, neck pain, joint pain, arthritis pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, scoliosis, sciatica, frozen shoulder
* Baby Boomers with "-itis" and "-algia's", bursitis, tendonitis, fibromyalgia
* Seniors with walking or balance difficulties or have limited mobility and want their vitality back
* People who use a wheelchair or walker/cane
* Injuries, car accidents, whiplash, trauma
* People who desire better balance, flexibility and coordination
* TMJ or jaw pain
* Musicians and singers
* Athletes, dancers to enhance performance
* People wanting to move better and feel good
* Children and Adults with Special Needs, cerebral palsy, autism, developmental delays, traumatic birth
NeuroMovement is exactly what it sounds like. Something to do with the nervous system or brain and something to do with movement.
NeuroMovement lessons help you discover the movement patterns/habits that are causing your pain or limitation so you can stop doing them.
Through gentle and safe movements, facilitated by a practitioner, your brain will form new connections and find new pain-free ways of moving so that you can heal.
98% of our brain activity is movement related. In addition, our brains are designed to change throughout our lifetime so you can always learn something new or improve.
Most of us don’t pay attention to how we move, until we experience pain or an injury. Each time our bodies change movement patterns to compensate we move further and further away from our natural movement pattern.
Activities that you may have given up because of physical limitations can become available to you again. For many people the outcomes are life changing.
Regardless of the specific diagnosis, your child’s brain is available for potent learning.
We will engage your child in a process that provides his or her brain with the conditions and information it needs in order to begin learning.
Through that process your child’s brain will form new neural patterns that were missing due to their disability or injury.
Children can very quickly transform into effective learners and experience important changes in their ability to move, perceive, understand, initiate, think, relate to their surroundings, and make sense of what is happening to them.